Friday, May 25, 2012

paint progress update and exterior photos...

Well...it is unbelievable that the painters have been onsite for so long yet it only took a day to get most of the walls and ceiling painted with the Thin Ice color we chose.  Today, we have been told that the trim painted will be painted...  I doubt that includes doors and cabinets...I'm sure if the painters stayed past 3 o'clock a lot more could get painted...I'm just sayin'. 

But, at least I do have progress to report...so I will pull back on the nag wagon until they slip back to their old ways.  We complained once before and they had a productive day and then two weeks later we complained again and they had a productive day.

The positive side is that we are getting closer to the finish line...if this project were a real race though, I know a couple of painters that I would not want on my team!  Sorry...I guess I haven't pulled back on the nag wagon yet!

Now on to the exterior pre-landscaping...and, if you have not seen our lot, there is an overwhelming amount of landscaping. 

The pictures below were taken post dumpster removal and I have to admit, the house looks amazing (although as you can see in a few pictures, touchups are needed...which we hate to pile on top of the already lengthy list of things for the painters to finish...). 







Looking good.  Stay tuned for updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment